China Enterprise Credit Report (Professional)
Our China Company Professional Credit Report contains:：
- Registration Details: (Official Company Name(Chinese), Uniform Social Credit Code, Company Type, Company Status, Registered Capital, Paid-in Capital, Scope Of Business License, Industry Affiliation, Registration Date, Registration Address, Registered Contact Number, and Contact E-mail, Post Code, Approved Date, Operation Period Starts From, Expiration Date, Registration Authority, Annual Report of Enterprises, Date And Reason for Deregistration),
- Management: (Legal Representative, Directors, Director Title, Number of Persons Insured, Shareholders, Shareholder Structure, Type of Shareholder, Share Proportion),
- Change History: (Corporation Change, Shareholder Change, Company Name Change, Registered Address Change, Business Scope Change),
- Relevant Background: (Branch Information, External Investment, Equity Chain, Affiliated Companies, Ultimate Beneficial Owner, Outside Employment of Legal Person, Investments of Legal Persons in External, Shareholder Affiliated Companies).
- Intellectual Property: (Patent Information, Trademark Information, Copyrights, Software Copyright),
- Legal Risks: (Lawsuits, Case Information, Judicial Auction, Legal Assistant Information, Court Notices, Terminated Execution Cases, Court Records, Magisterial Instruments, Credit Violation, Judgment Debtors. Equity Freeze, Restrictions on High-amount Consumptions),
- Operational Risks: (Operation Abnormal Information, Administration Penalty Information, Random checks inspections, Serious Illegal Information, Environmental Penalties, Tax Credit Rating, Tax Violation, Tax Arrears, Arrears Announcement, Chattel Mortgage, Land Mortgages, Pledged Equity, Pledged Intellectual Property, Bankruptcy, Liquidation Information).
- Business Situation: (Bidding, Recruitment, Certifications, Adminstration Permit Information, Licence Status, License Expiry Date, Main business, Business Scope of Coverage, Main Products, Other Products, Competitive Information, Core Team, Number of Employees, Social Security Information, Production Scale, OEM Capability, Starting Quantity, Delivery Time, Supplier, Customers, Purchase (Domestic), Sales (Domestic), Export),
- Financials: (Company Financials, Financial Data, Financial Analysis, Credit Assessment, History of Financing, Investment Events, Behind-the-scenes Capital Connections, Enterprise Asset Status Information, External Guarantee Information, Land Purchase Information, Land Transfer, Plot Announcement),
- Import – Export permits: (Customs Code, Enterprise Management Category, Registration Expiration Date, Customs Comments, Customs Declaration Category, Industry, Main Export Countries, Main Export Products, China CSIC Code, EU NACE Code, North America NANCS Code, Trade Reference, Bank Information, Payment Records).
Our professional credit report on Chinese companies provides an in-depth understanding of the financial operations, qualifications and compliance status of Chinese companies through various government agencies and other official channels, and comprehensively verifies and reviews various key information of Chinese companies.
The professional credit report on a Chinese company can help you identify potential business risks more clearly and intelligently, ensuring that your cooperation with Chinese companies is safe, smooth and successful.